TSA and Airport cops Harass me for recording them - Chicago Midway

I was trafficked by #DeltaAirlines and the entire staff was involved. I know I am not the only one. A former Governor and others, were also part of the #HumanTrafficking, thieving, organized crime ring! Fact! Keep filming and reporting. Thank You! Sincerely, Shawnee Lazore DO, HHD, PhD, M.L. Go Holistic! Purple Hearts Missions Possible & Healthy Horizons (The Original); Native American Warriorz Task Force, Plus END-IT-MIAMI Heart Line 💜1-888-383-4838 Putting an end to all crimes against humanity and our Mother Earth. N.O.W.! ~LIVE IN LOVE~ TSA and Airport cops Harass me for recording them - Chicago Midway 27,067 viewsSep 1, 2021 Pink Camera Magic 53.2K subscribers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Epstein's accusers can now seek compensation from fund | | cbs46.com

Can the Government Throw You Out of Work? (Not in Some States!)