Michael Cohen Scorches Trump in Powerful Closing Statement | NowThis

Organized criminals; including Donald John Trump, have cost me everything many times over, and I never have, nor will I ever, join them in their evil ways! Thank You #MichaelCohen for speaking out and in truth. Please tell more about the thefts, extortion, druggings, abductions, orchestrated events, human trafficking, fraud etc...by Donald Trump, John Engler, Mike Rogers and all of the Monsters involved in what they have done to me and many others.

Sincerely, 
Shawnee Love HHD, PhD 

#MichaelCohen #DonaldTrump #WhiteHouse
Michael Cohen Scorches Trump in Powerful Closing Statement | NowThis

NowThis News
Published on Feb 28, 2019

‘My loyalty to Mr. Trump has cost me everything … and I will not sit back, say nothing, and allow him to do the same to the country.’ — Michael Cohen’s closing statement was a searing indictment of President Trump.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Epstein's accusers can now seek compensation from fund | | cbs46.com

Can the Government Throw You Out of Work? (Not in Some States!)