10 Things this Doc Does:
1)wash my hands with soap plus very warm and or HOT water approximately 10 times a day.
2)Keep clean and careful. Also: your fingers out of your nose, eyes and mouth, for the most part, because this is a major way that people may spread and or infect themselves.
3)I keep my intake of Garlic high, raw and cooked, a natural broad-spectrum antibiotic and anti-viral.
4)Daily: I swallow My Multi-Vitamin-Mineral Capsule and one of my Tri-Amino Tabs 
5)I Pop Vita-C Plus Rose Hips tablets - as needed-for pure immune Super Boost!!!
6)I Cleanse my entire mouth every morning, afternoon and night with my H2O2 Oral Rinse fighting off invaders that can weaken your immune system.
7)I Spray around home with my natural Air Detox, to purify the air around me.
8)I Avoid, the especially heartless; spiritually, emotionally and physically toxic people.
9)If someone around me is coughing and sneezing, I tell them to cover their mouth and get away from me.
10)Get fresh air, Keep Exercising, Moving & Grooving, and try to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Fit in a Power Nap later if need be. 
“Don’t worry, my good friends, all viruses go away, usually in the summer. In the meantime, it’s nature’s way of doing a little house-cleaning. Nature rewards the strong and healthy and weeds out the weak plants, animals, and even people. So ‘Be Strong, Live Well & Maintain Powerful Health’ so nasty invaders will just bounce off you!
Healthy Horizons (The Original)Dr. Shawnee Lazore HHD, PhD Heart Line 💜 1-888-383-4838

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Epstein's accusers can now seek compensation from fund | | cbs46.com

Can the Government Throw You Out of Work? (Not in Some States!)