A MUST WATCH INTERVIEW!!! Dr. Rashid Buttar EXPOSES Gates, Fauci, BLASTS...



Listen to this and be a free thinker on it all. Thank You

I have been curing diseases and fully healing people from viruses, illnesses, injuries etc...helping with detoxing our systems, weight loss, physical fitness, the healthy way of pain management while healing, assisting in relieving emotional trauma, standing up against corruption, stopping abuse and human trafficking...and speaking out for many years. Unfortunately, I was attacked during a home invasion, where they literally held me down, injecting my muscles with the highly toxic and very sticky, (difficult to remove) petroleum-based gloss paint!!! They also stole my identity plus trust funds while they tortured, and trafficked me to the highest bidders. I was framed too and they literally destroyed my life for decades because of greed, corruption, and cover-ups!!!

Sincerely,
Shawnee Lazore HHD, PhD
#N3 #DrRashidButtar #Coronavirus
A MUST WATCH INTERVIEW!!! Dr. Rashid Buttar EXPOSES Gates, Fauci, BLASTS Fake Pandemic Numbers
Apr 21, 2020
Learn from Lance
This is the entire video interview with Dr. Rashid Buttar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Epstein's accusers can now seek compensation from fund | | cbs46.com

Can the Government Throw You Out of Work? (Not in Some States!)