Manhattan D.A. on Weinstein case: "These survivors weren't just brave, t...



I came up with the word "Survivors" instead of "Victims" when I started my org. in 2010. In around 2013 or so while I was still in captivity I was on the phone telling a Sister whom I was rescuing that, and a Trafficker who heard me called the 'Monster' (another Monster that is) to inform, he said. "They are calling themselves Survivors instead of victims" and laughed. I looked over and said that's right and told the Survivor Sister that he was laughing about it.
Who is laughing now?
Shawnee Lazore HHD, PhD
Heart Line ðŸ’œ 1-888-383-4838

Manhattan D.A. on Weinstein case: "These survivors weren't just brave, they were heroic"
Feb 24, 2020

CBS News   

After Harvey Weinstein was convicted on 2 of 5 counts related to rape and sexual assault, Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance held a press conference on the outcome of the case. Watch his remarks.
Category
News & Politics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Epstein's accusers can now seek compensation from fund | | cbs46.com

Can the Government Throw You Out of Work? (Not in Some States!)