Rose McGowan vs. Black Cube: Taking down Harvey Weinstein's army of spie...



I was not only stalked nonstop, targeted etc...They would continuously orchestrate horrible events. They would also steal my everything that I worked hard for, use my life, identity, trust funds; investing in for-profit businesses, frequently abduct and separate me from all I knew, keep me in captivity, they murdered next of kin loved ones while torturing and trafficking me to the highest bidders. They said I am a triple-threat! I am so glad that we Survivors have been and still are, standing up and speaking our truths!
#MeToo #anticorruption #antihumantrafficking #EndIt N.O.W. 

Purple Hearts Missions Possible Since 2010
Healthy Horizons (The Original) Since 2000
Native American Warriorz Task Force My Whole Life
We are still here! 

We want for us all, to e and stay; happy, healthy, safe, and free! 

Shawnee Lazore HHD, PhD
Heart Line 💜 1-888-383-4838

#60MinutesAustralia
Rose McGowan vs. Black Cube: Taking down Harvey Weinstein's army of spies | 60 Minutes Australia
Feb 25, 2020

60 Minutes Australia

Rose McGowan is the most prominent force behind the Me Too movement. At just 22, she shot to fame after landing a leading role in the blockbuster, Scream. The young and ambitious actress was bound to become Hollywood’s next star... but also Weinstein’s next victim. At the 1997 Sundance Film Festival, he coerced Rose to a business meeting at his hotel, where he allegedly raped her.

For forty years, 60 Minutes have been telling Australians the world’s greatest stories. Tales that changed history, our nation and our lives. Reporters Liz Hayes, Allison Langdon, Tara Brown, Charles Wooley, Liam Bartlett and Sarah Abo look past the headlines because there is always a bigger picture. Sundays are for 60 Minutes.

#60MinutesAustralia
Category
Entertainment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Epstein's accusers can now seek compensation from fund | | cbs46.com

Can the Government Throw You Out of Work? (Not in Some States!)