Several new Epstein accusers expected to sue his estate

Several new Epstein accusers expected to sue his estate

Epstein is just one of the evil traffickers involved in stealing my identity, trust funds, many abductions, torturing and trafficking me to the highest bidders. They always laughed, not knowing I would one day start with the combination of movements and my org. Purple Hearts Missions Possible Inc. in 2010. Continuing to rescue others even while I was still in captivity; I emailed President Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Hillary and all staff..They jumped on board immediately. I began by making a website and giving out business cards.I made calls encouraging awareness, #anticorruption, #antihumantrafficking, #empowerment, a #StrongSisterhood, I wanted us all to speak out; male and female.I said we are not victims we are N.O.W. Survivors! Everyone agreed! I have always been a true Warrior by the way!

One day I was on the phone thanking the government official in Washington D.C. for arresting some of the police where I was at the time for trafficking in persons, false arrests, theft, etc...and he sternly told me, "Shawnee You Must Go"! "Go where", I replied? ..He said, "I do not care where, you must go"! "It's your area"!

So off I went. Once again I had to go with nothing, yet save my own life and the lives of many others. I started and developed new college courses along the way, on those and other subjects as well. All the universities I spoke with were in. I only trusted two other org.s to let them know about my/our movements and plans, Salvation Army, and IJM. So I called them both. They were excited, as was I. Michelle Obama joined me on the #NutritioninSchools, CommunityGardens, #antibullying, #Equality etc..parts of my #CombinationofMovements and Barack on the #BalanceintheEconomy #GoGreen #CleanEnergy etc...and also joined on the #Equality #anticorruption #antihumantrafficking parts.

The staff with Hillary in charge, had a meeting and I received a letter of apology that it was not fully taken care of back when I had called the FBI the first time in 2002. and I received the minutes of the entire meeting as well. It stated that they promised to take the "Holistic Approach" from now on. It was touching but my work and suffering was far from over.

I told one lady I was writing a book, and going to go to every church, school etc...that would have us. She, being a Judges daughter with that advantage, took my ideas and went for it. That is so wrong to market someone else's ideas, especially when not even caring about me or the causes! I started writing my book, was sabotaged continuously, hacked, slandered, abducted over and over etc...None of the people who took my ideas and ran with them, cared about what I was going through. They were busy trying to make the people in that area think they were actually doing something about it all.

Meanwhile, I kept trying to make it and was still being tortured and trafficked. The criminals only cared about the money they were stealing from me, the investments they've made, trafficking me for more, and attempting to covering it all up.

As you all know we collectively were making so much progress until the Organized criminals decided to hack the election and bribe bad actors etc..as they always have, to get one of the 'trafficking in persons' perp, not only in the White House but to corruptly hold a high position of abuse of Power:Donald John Trump. .Boooooooo!!!!!!!!

I may add more later, but for now I have other work to do.

Sincerely,
Shawnee Lazore HHD, PhD

U.S. NEWS
Several new Epstein accusers expected to sue his estate
Lawyers told a New York judge they were still fielding calls from alleged victims of the accused sex trafficker who died by suicide in August.

Image: Jeffrey Epstein Appears In Manhattan Federal Court On Sex Trafficking Charges
A protester holds a sign of Jeffrey Epstein in front of the Federal courthouse in New York on July 8, 2019.Stephanie Keith / Getty Images file

Nov. 21, 2019
By Sarah Fitzpatrick
A flood of new lawsuits targeting Jeffrey Epstein's estate is expected to be filed in the coming weeks and months, lawyers representing sex abuse victims told a New York judge Thursday.

The plaintiffs’ attorneys made the disclosure during a court hearing related to the estate of the accused sex trafficker, who died by suicide in August.

Lawyer Brad Edwards said he expected “potentially dozens more cases.” Two other attorneys, Roberta Kaplan and Arick Fudali, told the court they were still fielding calls from alleged victims interested in filing suits. And a fourth lawyer, David Boies, said after the hearing his firm also expects to file additional lawsuits.

Epstein, 66, was arrested in early July on charges of sexually abusing and trafficking dozens of young girls in the early 2000s. The wealthy financier, whose social circle once included Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, pleaded not guilty.

Epstein took his own life inside a cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center days after a judge denied his request to await trial at his Manhattan mansion.

Several women had already filed civil suits by the time of his death. At least a half dozen alleged victims have sued Epstein’s estate in the subsequent weeks and months.

At the hearing Thursday, Epstein’s estate attorney Bennet Moskowitz said he was still trying to gain a complete picture of Epstein’s finances. The estate, he said, is “perhaps the most complex estate I’m aware of.”

Just two days before his death, Epstein placed $578 million in assets in a trust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Epstein's accusers can now seek compensation from fund | | cbs46.com

Can the Government Throw You Out of Work? (Not in Some States!)