Justice for Ahmaud

Justice for Ahmaud




(Disclaimer: I am reposting this from the words of my sister Anthany Arosarena, because I am beyond outraged.)
I can post Ahmaud’s pic, # his name & pretend I give two zeros about his life by sending good vibes to the family knowing darn well that it change absolutely nothing.⠀

or⠀

I could actually do something ⠀

Ahmaud Arbery was out for a run on February 23, 2020, when a few white vigilantes followed him in a truck. The three men were armed with a .357 magnum revolver and shotguns. ⠀

You know how this end. ⠀

So here are the names and faces you should NOT forget when you call, when you post and especially, when you VOTE!⠀

1. GREGORY MCMICHAEL - Murderer⠀
2. TRAVIS MCMICHAEL - Murderer⠀
3. BRIAN WILLIAMS - Accomplice ⠀
4. JACKIE L. JOHNSON - DA ⠀
5. GEORGE E. BARNHILL - DA⠀

Both DA’s flat out lied along w/the GLYNN COUNTY POLICE DPT, who falsely accused Ahmaud, and gave his mother 3 different versions of his death. After it has all come to light both, recuse from the case. ⠀

They should not only resign but disbarred as well. This is not just malpractice but criminal complicity. ⠀

6. TOM DURDEN - new DA. In light of public pressure, Durden finally presented the case to the Grand Jury to consider whether charges are merited for those involved. �⠀

We cannot wait until a grand jury convenes to arrest these men. The Dep of justice must take over. ⠀

I can shake your hand or u can⠀

1. CALL: 770-800-0689 ⠀
2. GO: www.runwithmaud.com
3. Sign petition ⠀

For the record:�⠀
I post this knowing that real justice will not be served. Not for Ahmaud or any of the hundred other lives, y’all have reduced to a hashtag. ⠀
I post this knowing that 90% will read and carry on unbothered. I post this knowing that we live under a justice equality MYTH and a “land-of-the-free” BULLCRAP we are fed every July 4th. I post having experienced first-hand white supremacy victimization that have left me a fear that surfaces back up each time another life vanishes under a disgusting system. I post knowing that this is the life “we” were handed to live but NOT one I am enslaved to.⠀

I post fully aware that Ahmaud is not the last ⠀
THIS IS EVIL. THIS IS POWER. THIS IS SIN⠀

but Fatih w/out works is DEAD. ⠀

I post not UNAFRAID BUT UNWILLING TO STAY SILENT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Epstein's accusers can now seek compensation from fund | | cbs46.com

Can the Government Throw You Out of Work? (Not in Some States!)