Maroon 5: Memories (The Tonight Show: At Home Edition)



Feeling sadness, tenacity, fierceness, and lots of love, all at the same time!

May 13th is my Dad's Birthday and also the Anniversary of my husband and I. We both love Dad so much, that after asking for Dad's Blessing, Joe and I, married on this day, in love and honor of him. So sad but true; both of my amazing guys and cherished loved ones, were killed by the organized criminals, wanting my trust funds and to torture and traffick me to the highest bidders. #Facts

Thank You for this song called 'Memories' today Maroon 5 as well as, Jimmy and Nancy Fallon. It means so much!!!

Sincerely,
Shawnee Lazore

Ps. Adam Levine may or may not know that my number is 8 and that I definitely have a Purple💜. So great clothing choice brother. Most of my loved ones do know these facts.


#FallonTonight #Maroon5 #JimmyFallon
Maroon 5: Memories (The Tonight Show: At Home Edition)
91,538 views•May 13, 2020

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Maroon 5 performs a remote version of "Memories" from their homes for The Tonight Show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Epstein's accusers can now seek compensation from fund | | cbs46.com

Can the Government Throw You Out of Work? (Not in Some States!)